Hair wash is vital for both men and women. But, how many of us use the right product according to the hair type. This question may leave you surprised. We must have good knowledge about what shampoo and conditioners we use! YLG Salon, one of the best salons in Bangalore offers the best shampoos and conditioners.
Things to consider before using a shampoo or conditioner!
Scalp type matters!
The scalp type may differ from person to person. Therefore, first, know which shampoo is suitable for your scalp type and then buy one.
It’s vital to use the right shampoo because the roots of your hair are seated deep within the scalp. For example, if you have an oily scalp and dry hair, use a shampoo suitable for oily scalp and a conditioner to moisturise the dry hair.
Understand your hair type
People with dry hair should use a shampoo that is packed with additional moisture and conditioning properties. Generally, shampoos for dry hair contain extra oil and silicone. Always use sulphate and paraben-free shampoo!
If your hair is neither dry nor oil, use a shampoo that doesn’t contain many additives. Baby shampoos are always recommended for people who are concerned about the everyday use of shampoo.
For oily hair, one should use a shampoo that removes excess oil. Normal shampoos may not suit people with oily hair as they don’t have many moisturizing ingredients.
What needs to be understood before buying the best shampoo and conditioner?
Types of shampoos:
- Shampoo for curly hair : A deeply hydrating shampoo is the best for people with curly hair. Furthermore, the ingredients should also keep the curls intact and stringer.
- Clarifying shampoos are the best for removing build up in the hair and scalp.
- A general shampoo is specifically crafted for everyday usage and doesn’t address any specific needs.
- Shampoos for oily hair are specifically meant for removing excess oil from the scalp. These shampoos are the best for people with oily scalp.
- A colour protecting shampoo is ideal for people with dyed or bleached hair.
- The two-in-one shampoo has both conditioner and shampoo in it.
- People who are looking to increase the volume of their hair, then they should use volumizing shampoos.
- If your hair is dry and prone to breakage, use a moisturizing shampoo that can moisturize the hair.
Aveeno Pure Renewal Shampoo
This shampoo is suitable for any hair type and doesn’t contain sulfhate. Aveeno’s PH-balanced shampoo has a hydrating combination of minerals and proteins. It will prevent hair damage due to harmful environmental chemicals.
Aquis prime detoxifying har and scalp wash
This shampoo is crafted for people with an oily or acne-prone scalp. The ingredients of the shampoo are salicylic acid and charcoal with hazel. One should use this shampoo three to four times a week for the best results.
This shampoo is recommended for people who want fuller hair and prevent hair loss. Keranique Shampoo is free of sulphate and contains good ingredients.